An ideal listing is one with a clear and accurate description of what the guest will receive. Here are a few tips to make your listing stand out from the rest.
Upload High-Quality Photos
- Make sure your photos are high resolution, at least 1024 x 683 px.
- Take your photos in landscape format.
- Remove any mess or clutter in your property before taking a photo of it.
- Add a variety of photos inside the room, as well as in any common spaces like bathrooms, living room, kitchen, etc.
- Chose a cover photo that shows some of the most attractive elements of the listing. For example, is the living room particularly attractive?
Describe Your Listing
- Make your title concise, but informative and attractive.
- Include a description that accurately describes the apartment and all of its amenities.
- Add details about the location of your listing and nearby public transportation.
- Add details about the neighborhood, what makes your listing unique?
- Include rules and expectations for your guests.
- Have up-to-date availability ranges of your listing.
Highly Booked Listings Have...
- Owners who are highly knowledgable about their area and the city
- Owners who speak English at a near-native level
- High-Speed WiFi, at least 35 Mbps
- A comfortable office chair
- A comfortable desk suited for long work hours
- Clean and comfortable bathroom facilities
- A means of easily doing laundry
- A fully furnished kitchen