Because cancellations disrupt guests' plans and impact confidence in the NomadX community, the following are the cancellation rules.
- If a User cancels more than 30 days before their check-in, the already performed payments are fully refunded.
- If a User cancels 30 days or less before the check-in, the first month is charged and the reservation is cancelled, unless NomadX (at its own discretion) decides otherwise by considering the User´s justification due to unpredictable and unforeseeable events.
- If the reservation has already started, a User can always terminate the Accommodation with 30 days’ notice. Since this may cause a fractional month, it will be billed with the prorated rate provided on the previous section.
- A Host can cancel the reservation without any consequence more than 30 days before check-in.
- If a Host cancels a reservation less than 30 days before check-in, the listing will be suspended from the platform unless there are extenuating circumstances. For clarity purposes, no compensation shall be paid to the Host in this situation and the Guest will be fully refunded.
- A Host shall only be entitled to cancel an Active Reservation with a prior notice of at least 60 days.